We are here to help you!
Our frequently asked questions are often the quickest way to get the help you need. They will give you the answers to a variety of questions
If you cannot find the answer you are looking for in our FAQs or need further assistance, our customer support team is available to help you.
- Are the tickets registered?
No, the ticket shows the buyer's name but they are NOT named, they can be transferred.
- I do not see any available seats on the website that I am interested in, are there any other availabilities?
The availability is what it displays on the website, we do not know if and when there will be changes.
- What does Season Ticket mean and what does it include?
Season ticket provides access to all sessions of the tournament. No other formulas are provided.
- Are there any discounts for children?
Children up to one year old can enter without a ticket. No other concessions or discounts are provided.
- I can't buy tickets, payment fails, what can I do?
We remind you that the website accepts VISA/MASTERCARD/AMEX circuit cards and use Google Chrome as your browsing browser. You will also need to make sure that, with the new regulations regarding online payments that require the security code to be entered during payment, you already have it or have activated the SMS/email authorization service. Finally, the problem could be due to your device blocking pop-ups from opening. Usually in the top navigation bar it is indicated in some way that the page is attempting to open, precisely, a pop-up and is asking for permission.
- How long will it take me to receive the tickets purchased with the "print at home" mode?
You will receive the tickets within 7 working days.
- I haven't received my tickets, how can I get them?
If you have already checked that you have not received them even in your junk/spam mailbox, you can find them in your reserved area on the site.
- I will not use the purchased ticket, can I get a refund?
Tickets are non-refundable, but since they are not named, they are transferable.
- Can you resell my ticket?
There is no official resale service or channel.
- Can I enter even after the session has started?
Yes, you can enter at any time, subject to game times.
- What do the numbers written in aprentisses next to the game session in the schedule on the website mean?
They refer to the number of matches scheduled in that session.
- Where can I find today's schedule?
The order of play is posted on the official event website.
- Which players will play the matches?
It is not possible to predict who will play, when and on which court. The order of play is published the night before the matches.
- What time do the matches start?
The time listed on the website is used. The order of play is published the night before the matches.
- How long does a match last?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to predict the length of a tennis match.
- If I leave the venue, can I re-enter?
You can leave the court but not the venue, once you leave the Palaolimpico you cannot re-enter with the same ticket.
- What occurs in case of rain?
Matches are played indoors, so the match will not be interrupted.
- I cannot attend all the matches, can I give the ticket to another person who will see the ones I do not see?
No, the ticket is valid for one access only.
- The program has been changed, can I get a refund?
The ticket is purchased for the session and not for a specific match/player. The program may change and there is no refund of the ticket.
- I arrived late, when I entered the match was almost over, is there a refund?
There is no refund of the ticket or a voucher for another purchase.
- Are there refreshment stations within the facility?
Yes, several refreshment stations are provided.
- Are there any reductions for the disabled persons?
Disabled persons with a disability rating of at least 74% will be able to purchase tickets at a dedicated price, subject to availability. For each session, each disabled person will be able to purchase a maximum of one ticket for him/herself and one ticket for personal assistant.
- I am a FITP Member, how do I associate my card to benefit from the dedicated discount?
Once you have completed the registration process you can click on the "Associate your FITP card" button.
- I am a FITP Member, can I take advantage of both the Card holder discount and another promotion?
The promotion dedicated to FITP Card holders cannot be combined with other promotions.
- We are a group of FITP members, can we purchase tickets by taking advantage of the dedicated fare for us cumulatively?
To take advantage of the reduced rate, every FITP member must log in separately and buy his or her ticket independently. If the FITP member is Under 18, his or her parent or guardian can complete the registration on his behalf and associate the member's card.
We reserve the right to respond to all requests within 3-5 business days. Please note that some requests may take longer.
Telephone assistance service dedicated only to online buyers of the official website of the Nitto ATP Finals
Telephone: 0282900533 *
*All operators respond from Italy, we remind you that the service is active from Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 13.00 and from 14.00 to 17.00.